The Africa Flight Group is a leading aircraft management company operating out of Lanseria International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa.
We specialise in the following aviation services:
- Aircraft fleet management based on our AFI-Cloud software solution (which can be self-managed or managed for clients by the Africa Flight Group)
- Personal, business and corporate plane charters
- Pilot licensing and flight training (including proficiency and ratings)
- Aviation business consulting
- Aircraft recovery and repossession
- Aviation-specific information technology software and cloud solutions
We offer aircraft charters in multi-engine piston, turbine and jet planes, all of which are professionally maintained, completely compliant and expertly piloted. Whether you’re looking into private aviation for business purposes or chartering a flight for leisure activities, AFG has the experience – and passion – to provide the finest, safest and most efficient aviation solutions available in the industry.
Africa Flight clients are able to benefit from:
- Charter direct flights to any destination.
- Choose from flexible departure times based on your requirements.
- Design customised itineraries that allow you to plan multiple stops.
- Tailored time
- Conduct business during your flight – in complete privacy.
- Flying direct means no layovers or connecting flights.
- Avoid the inconvenience of delayed, cancelled or overbooked flights.
- Rates remain the same, regardless of when flights are booked.
- Costs are based on the flight rather than on the class of seat.
- Charter planes can be selected to fit the size of your passenger group.
- Depart at any time and avoid the expense of overnight stays.